Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Divine Institution Of Marriage

I wonder how long youtube is going to allow Christians to post truth like this. Dr James White wrote much of this along with IVHisson and I think it is just an tremendous expression of Biblical truth.



 Pass this on and please support Alpha & Omega Ministries.


The day is fast approaching when it will be illegal to do this kind of video. I am reminded of the following quote by  Ronald Regan 
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our
children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

                                                                                                              

 Wow we need another Ronnie!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Vicky. We've seen an unbelievable downward spiral since we were kids haven't we?
    Hope you're doing well - I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that for you and I the speed of the moral mudslide in this country is breathtaking! I wanted to post this because Dr White is so on this-he has taken such a stand against gay marriage. I really don't know how long we will have the freedom to speak God's truth on these subjects without harassment. James is coming to my little corner of the world in Oct. and will be speaking on Islam.

      I have stopped blogging for the present because life has just gotten in the way and I am too weary to put thoughts together most of the time. Bill has developed Congestive Heart Failure with Atrial Fib. His heart goes in and out of rhythm-and that is dangerous. He had a procedure called Cardio Inversion which put his heart into a normal rhythm for a time-but it won't stay. His health is very delicate at this point. As of next Wednesday we will have been to the doctor 4 times in July and that leaves little time for anything else it seems. I haven't even been reading friends blogs-but I do keep up with yours via twitter.

      We need to set a date and time and I will call you and we will have a good old fashioned girl talk.

      Hugs to your my dear sister.

      Delete

 
Google Analytics Alternative